16 March 2022

Let There Be Light!


The Solar Observer
led me to two videos from Suspicious 0bservers that piqued my interest. Readers from The Earth Plan would know that I had followed the latter for a while before I stopped due to the doomsday slant. However, this does not diminish the fact that Ben Davidson comes up with reports that provide us with a broader outlook at the world around us and beyond.

The first video "Shocking Discovery, Pole Shift Hitting Ionosphere" is here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3Pzlqr0D10

The part to which I'm referring is around 2:30 minutes:

How's that for proof that our Cosmos is literally lighting up with ever-increasing dosages of Divine frequencies/Plasma from Home?

The other video (here) also talks about more Light being generated in the Cosmos. At the 03:03-minute mark, there's this:

I don't want to make a big deal out of this, because it could be nothing more than just a graphic glitch, but I do want to just highlight it.

Namaste and Bright Blessings! 💙

The Solar Tally So Far....

EarthSky At this time of writing, we've had 25 X-class Solar Flares since this phenomenal year of 2024 commenced. Out of those 25, eight...