27 July 2024

SR @25 July 2024

Space Observing System
 

What on Earth (or off-Earth) is causing this type of abrupt zero-to-off-the-charts reading? The "transmission" ended almost as abruptly, without any tapering off.

This may be the last time I get to post SR charts from Space Observing System as they are limiting access to registered users only (or something like that). This requires filling in a questionnaire and providing details, and that would be a no for me. So I guess after 8 years of daily checking in at the website, I will have to move on. 

Many thanks to Space Observing System for being the main resource of SR readings for me, I truly appreciate your charts 💚 I must have posted hundreds of them over the years!

Namarie! 💜

 

It's An X-9.1!

SpaceWeather We had an X-9.1 flare yesterday, the strongest yet of this current Solar Cycle and the biggest flare since 2017! I wanted to po...