18 February 2022

Strong Enough Now, Thanks....

Some ECards

Text: Dear whatever doesn't kill me, I'm strong enough now. Thanks.

While going through a particularly challenging phase quite recently (including fatigue and other energy-related stuff), I ranted in total desperation to my Divinity about the situation. The almost one-sided exchange went something like this:

Me: Rant rant rant enough already how much more is there it's so much that's being asked of me it's too much already rant rant rant

Divinity: Yes, it's a lot....but not too much.

I'm off now to make myself a giant mug of tea.

Namaste and Bright Blessings! 💖


The Solar Tally So Far....

EarthSky At this time of writing, we've had 25 X-class Solar Flares since this phenomenal year of 2024 commenced. Out of those 25, eight...