16 May 2016

One

I was in meditation. This time, I allowed myself to go as deep as I could. I held no expectations and was open to whatever needed to present.

Even then, what happened next took me by surprise. Thankfully, I held my focus and continued in the meditative state so I didn't lose the experience.

It will sound like a cliche, but there you are. I was the Universe, and the Universe was me. There was no separation, no barrier, no demarcation of what "something" ended and what the next "something" started. And again, this is a cliche but oh my goodness, it's the most apt and honest description I can think of ~ I was One with the Universe.

In that brief moment of suspended Time/No-Time, I felt the sheer profundity of the awareness of Oneness. In the Oneness, I felt no need for anything, because I was everything. I had no desire, no thought, no fear. There was only an enormous, sweeping sense of being awash and completely swathed in pure Consciousness, not even Love! There was nothing but pure Consciousness, pure Isness.

This gift from the Divine must have lasted no more than a minute before I came out of it. In that short, sweet space of existence, I knew I was forever changed on a deeper level. What that change amounted to, I guess I will never know for sure. All I'm certain of is that that experience will stay with me for the rest of this Lifetime.

The Solar Tally So Far....

EarthSky At this time of writing, we've had 25 X-class Solar Flares since this phenomenal year of 2024 commenced. Out of those 25, eight...